A great example of this is Tour Narrator. This is an app that you can use to help your clients capture feedback on properties that you show them. The app records audio commentaries
Realtor Magazine released an article about the apps that Realtors® used most in 2012 and here are some of the apps reviewed that are great sales tools:
1. Sawbuck Realty offers an app called Home Snap. Using Home Snap you simply snap a picture of a home that is for sale. The service will then retrieve local MLS information about the property including price, size, information on the last sales price and also photos of the property. Once you have snapped a property the app will alert you if there has been a change in the price of the property. This is a great tool when you are on the road with clients showing properties. This is also a free app.
2. Wahsoft offers an app called Open House Manager. This app enables you to manage your open houses, gather and store contact and other information about visitors and then follow up with them afterwards. This way you don’t lose track of any sales opportunities. This is a free app and is available on Apple devices.
3. The Realtor.com app provides you with access to a large database of real estate listings. This is a free app that is available to Apple, Android and Windows users. This is another valuable tool when taking a client to look at properties and also when working with a new client on a listing where the listing price needs to be determined.
4. Sensopia offers a free app that enables you to create floor plans with ease. You can then export them as JPEGs or PDF documents. While the app is free, there is a charge to export and share files. Another great sales tool, especially for open houses.
5. Top Producer Systems offers a mobile app that connects to their contact management and marketing system. Users can access their data, edit information and manage tasks. This app is available on Apple, Android and Blackberry devices but involves cost and commitment.
It should also be said that social apps like Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn are important to have on your mobile devices to keep you connected to prospects and so that you can quickly announce new listings and open houses to your networks. Mobile apps help you have a more dynamic interaction with your clients when out in the field and are definitely something all Realtors® should take advantage of. How do you use mobile apps to cut down on paper and improve your workflow?
If you are a Realtor® who would like more information about how you can use technology to learn more about properties please visit www.geowarehouse.ca or call 1-866-237-5937.