Over the course of your role representing a buyer or seller, due diligence is going to require some extra digging. There are certain things in real estate that when needed could be a real pain to get.
Some examples of this are:
· Condo Status Certificates – which can take up to 10 days to get and involve a written request, issuance of payment and then pick-up
· Surveys – would involve a surveyor to come out to the property
· Instrument Images when things come up on title – liens or other registrations come up on title and the registrant’s contact information is needed in order to get it resolved
Some real estate sales professionals don’t even realize that by being a member of a real estate board your board may have set-up access to GeoWarehouse. A GeoWarehouse subscription provides access to property search and evaluation features – but also access to premium searches, images and reports that can be needed from time to time and are a pain in the butt to get. If available, through the GeoWarehouse Store you can purchase a Condo Status Certificate, survey, Instrument Image or even MPAC Property Assessment report online.
Just realizing that you are a GeoWarehouse member? Here are some vital guides that walk you through how to request various searches, images, documents and reports in the GeoWarehouse Store.
· Introduction to the GeoWarehouse Store https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OK2ZVCpF__c
· How to request a survey, plan or MPAC Assessment https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaBKInGfEfc
· How to request a condo certificate http://www.geowarehouse.ca/marketing/condo-verification-online-conduit.php
Not a GeoWarehouse customer? Visit www.geowarehouse.ca for more information about how to access this work changing tool!